OFFICE RE-OPENING UPDATE
New Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- Front office staff will take patient temperatures upon arrival.
- We will have patients use an antimicrobial mouth rinse prior to any treatment.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- To observe social distancing we ask patients with appointments to come alone to the office (except for pediatric appointments).
- If you prefer to wait in your car instead of our reception area, you can call us when you arrive and we will notify you when we are ready to seat you.
Our office will be open Monday, May 4, 2020. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 407-843-0295 or by contacting us here.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patient family.
Dr. Don McGee D.M.D., P.A.
Dr. Timothy Davidson D.M.D.
Monday - Thursday
8:00am - 5:00 PM
We are closed for lunch
from 1:00 PM-2:00 PM
2880 Delaney Avenue
Orlando, FL 32806